#1 17.06.2014 16:45:10

taulover
Player
From: California, United States
Posts: 30

LW1c - Winning topic

I claim victory, along with Kocurek. Even though we have not RIP'd any active players, we have all the first and second places in the Demographics Report (except military service, for obvious reasons), along with the highest in-game points.

Offline

#2 18.06.2014 22:41:24

Kocurek
Player
From: Poland
Posts: 1

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

I claim victory, along withTaulover. Even though we have not RIP'd any active players, we have all the first and second places in the Demographics Report (except military service, for obvious reasons), along with the highest in-game points.

Offline

#3 19.06.2014 06:14:42

wieder
Administrator
Posts: 839

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

I suppose you should get your victory assuming that no one objects. Just wondering, what kind of scores and demo reports do you have?

Offline

#4 19.06.2014 07:16:10

pamplina
Player
Posts: 10

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

I do not object, according to the rules they're the winners.
But have to say that this is an inconclused game. There should be a minimum number of turns. With this limit, you don't need to try to fight, only expand and wait.

Offline

#5 19.06.2014 13:56:30

wieder
Administrator
Posts: 839

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

In lw1a we are fighting and the best techs anyone has invented are rails, cannons, alpines and spies. The game would end with only two nations remaining or the rest surrendering (Like that would happen... :SS) but the time limit will make it extremely hard and it's actually quite probable that no one wins lw1a. It's still possible but the time limit may be reached before the world is ruled only by two nations.

Offline

#6 19.06.2014 17:05:02

taulover
Player
From: California, United States
Posts: 30

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

wieder wrote:

I suppose you should get your victory assuming that no one objects. Just wondering, what kind of scores and demo reports do you have?

Not very high. But then, we are on the lowest ladder.

wieder wrote:

In lw1a we are fighting and the best techs anyone has invented are rails, cannons, alpines and spies. The game would end with only two nations remaining or the rest surrendering (Like that would happen... :SS) but the time limit will make it extremely hard and it's actually quite probable that no one wins lw1a. It's still possible but the time limit may be reached before the world is ruled only by two nations.

Yeah. We haven't researched gunpowder yet.

Offline

#7 19.06.2014 18:55:18

edrim
Ganoes Paran
Posts: 478

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

taulover wrote:

I claim victory, along with Kocurek. Even though we have not RIP'd any active players, we have all the first and second places in the Demographics Report (except military service, for obvious reasons), along with the highest in-game points.

We are waiting 7 turns from confirm post of Kocurek to check if it is any Rebel, If it is you should kill him before time limit exceed.
If there are any active players they should confirm your winning if they want to get survivor point, after 7 turns you will be (or not) pronunced as LW1c winners.

Offline

#8 21.06.2014 10:16:10

enrico
Player
Posts: 1

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

I want to rebel against taulover and kocurek.

Last edited by enrico (21.06.2014 13:23:35)

Offline

#9 23.06.2014 06:44:12

edrim
Ganoes Paran
Posts: 478

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

enrico wrote:

I want to rebel against taulover and kocurek.

Good point enrico. Now taulover and locurek has only couple of turns to kill you. We are ending soon.

Offline

#10 23.06.2014 11:46:42

wieder
Administrator
Posts: 839

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

Just to make sure, T119 is the last turn units can be moved and cities can be conquered? T120 is the final turn but nothing can be moved?

Yeah, I suppose the best way to deal with this would be throwing all the stuff and stuff against the enemy units and cities.

Stuff and stuff :SS

Offline

#11 23.06.2014 17:16:12

edrim
Ganoes Paran
Posts: 478

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

wieder wrote:

Just to make sure, T119 is the last turn units can be moved and cities can be conquered? T120 is the final turn but nothing can be moved?

Why didn't you ask this question in our own thread?

t is turn where first game will be completely ended. 
t+10 is 10 turns after t turn, it means if t is T100 then t+37 is end of T137 and there is no moves in T138

Change T100 to T83 do the math and smile.

Offline

#12 23.06.2014 19:37:02

wieder
Administrator
Posts: 839

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

I asked about that in this thread because the same final turn applies here and the players in Lw1c are (apparently) just starting to kill the opposing player(s).

So, apparently T120 is the last turn when there are moves and cities can be conquered. Not T119. Somehow I understood that it was supposed to be T119.

Offline

#13 28.06.2014 07:13:07

edrim
Ganoes Paran
Posts: 478

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

enrico wrote:

I want to rebel against taulover and kocurek.

Game has reached T121, i pronunce a draw where 1 point get Enrico, Pampalina, Kocurek and Taulover.

Offline

#14 28.06.2014 13:07:13

pamplina
Player
Posts: 10

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

edrim wrote:
enrico wrote:

I want to rebel against taulover and kocurek.

Game has reached T121, i pronunce a draw where 1 point get Enrico, Pampalina, Kocurek and Taulover.

It's OK for me.

Offline

#15 28.06.2014 16:15:33

taulover
Player
From: California, United States
Posts: 30

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

People are still doing their moves! Wonderful!

Offline

#16 30.06.2014 06:10:08

edrim
Ganoes Paran
Posts: 478

Re: LW1c - Winning topic

taulover wrote:

People are still doing their moves! Wonderful!

But there is moving just for fun, we will soon switch off server and get davegame from TC 120/121 to check units killed by players.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB