#1 26.06.2014 06:46:57

edrim
Ganoes Paran
Posts: 478

LT33

There is a topic for prestage of LT33 game.
Please make your comments here, once we will decide when to start signups and prefered way what LT33 should be.
First of all we need to discuss if we focus on 2.5 or staying in 2.3.

All other things to discuss are welcome.

Offline

#2 27.06.2014 14:29:36

Kryon
Player
Posts: 339

Re: LT33

Finally!

If it'll take more than a month to port to 2.5, I vote for 2.3 (or 2.4 if Kevin can port it soon).

We can start signups now. We have a confirmation system so we can easily filter out idlers before the game starts.

Offline

#3 28.06.2014 03:03:54

mrsynical
Player
Posts: 171

Re: LT33

Do 2.3. We know it will probably finish without crashing... Just use updated LT3* rules.

Offline

#4 29.06.2014 14:38:47

mmm2
Player
Posts: 575

Re: LT33

mrsynical wrote:

Do 2.3. We know it will probably finish without crashing... Just use updated LT3* rules.

Lt31 = type:FFA, host: Kryon
Lt32 = type:TG, host: Edrim
Lt33 = type:FFA, host: ?????

Who is going to make settings for LT33?

Offline

#5 30.06.2014 06:12:02

edrim
Ganoes Paran
Posts: 478

Re: LT33

mmm2 wrote:
mrsynical wrote:

Do 2.3. We know it will probably finish without crashing... Just use updated LT3* rules.

Lt31 = type:FFA, host: Kryon
Lt32 = type:TG, host: Edrim
Lt33 = type:FFA, host: ?????

Who is going to make settings for LT33?

I think we will get settings from LT31 with this freaky restrict infra and all others, then start to poll settings. It will still take some time to make your votes for settings.

Offline

#6 30.06.2014 11:52:14

wieder
Administrator
Posts: 1,105

Re: LT33

The restrictinfra was disabled in LT31.

I would really like to see improvements (markets, banks, factories) giving +50% bonus instead of just 25%. I can make a poll of that. Was there that example poll we were talking about?

Offline

#7 30.06.2014 12:30:27

edrim
Ganoes Paran
Posts: 478

Re: LT33

wieder wrote:

The restrictinfra was disabled in LT31.

I would really like to see improvements (markets, banks, factories) giving +50% bonus instead of just 25%. I can make a poll of that. Was there that example poll we were talking about?

There will be no polls at all, maybe if we have big discussion about something but it is not for sure.
We will implement some changes but we will do in proper way, not to make changes are disqualifying each other, to have ruleset stable and working good.
We will look at all proposals and make changes showing them in http://forum.longturn.org/viewtopic.php?id=394

Offline

#8 20.09.2014 13:09:19

ankka8x
Player
Posts: 12

Re: LT33

Im moving, Temmikael have my nation

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB