#1 08.07.2015 16:32:06

wieder
Administrator
Posts: 813

A new test game has started - 4 changes

- teams now have a pooled research
- there is no penalty for changing the tech (but you can instantly complete a tech by doing that!)
- the sciencebox is now 6x instead of being 0.7x
- it's now possible to steal techs!! However... There is a 95% chance that the tech is lost in transfer meaning that with a 5% chance and 40% base chance for spies and diplomats to succeed it won't be easy.

If there is a problem with the settings, teams, or with anything, please comment as soon as possible since the actual LT35 should start tomorrow.

My nation + mmm2's nation will be removed from the actual game. Those are there now only for testing purposes.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB