#1 07.01.2012 11:37:46

kevin551
Player

Re: Poll: wonders_affect_world

This is crazy. The wonders are already too powerful. The top 3 players have all available wonders. This only makes the game more imbalanced towards those 3 players. I voted against.

#2 07.01.2012 20:58:18

terror
Player

Who is the third? If you count me then I have only those wonders Sun Tzu (affects 1 city ) , Hanging Gardens ( was affecting 1 city ) , Leonardo Workshop and Pyramids ( built by mistake, havent noticed the change ) ... all on island size 6 tiles where is only 1 city. None of my isles has more than 6-7 cities. Why other respawners who started on better position can have Michaelngelo, Bach, Marco Polo when others no, especially most players are respawning near my start.
I'm third in economy and production but it's only about 20% of top1 player. So why punish respawners ?

#3 08.01.2012 01:25:15

kevin551
Player

The point of making polls in the middle of a game is to fix things that are wrong not to give advantages to the people making the polls.
To balance an LTeX game for the respawners a NoWonder ruleset would make more sense.

#4 08.01.2012 07:33:57

akfaew
Administrator

LTeX is to experiment.

And the change would affect me the least - since all my cities are on a single continent, and i have reached the limit of 30 under democracy.

I have a map of most of the world and noticed many players have islands or are on two continents. I am also worried that when compared to our previous ruleset this one promotes peace too much.

Dont look so hard for conspiracy kevin.

Board footer