#1 18.11.2017 14:51:47

wieder
Administrator

The max number of winners?

LT39 will have maybe about 20 players. How many winners should we have? In the previous games there has been few winners and smaller alliances. Maybe we should try with allowing more players to win? After all most games only had 2-3 big alliance able to compete and lots of players never had the opportunity to join the winning alliances. I'm not sure how this works on the web multiplayer games since I haven't seen any limits for the size of the winning alliances. We may have something to learn from there at least regarding the alliance sizes.

What about limiting the number of winners to 1/3 of the players? This would still make it possible to have more than 3 alliances but it would let smaller nations to form a bigger competing team to fight back.

This is of course a proposition and we could do something else if the players want something different.

#2 18.11.2017 15:17:10

cgalik
Player

Re: The max number of winners?

Or only 1 tongue

I'm easy and good with loosening it up, as players can choose to do less if they want.

#3 18.11.2017 15:37:43

wieder
Administrator

Re: The max number of winners?

One might be also fun smile tongue big_smile

Maybe we could try one with a future traditional style game. Maybe one with islands. Some people really like the islands setups smile

Board footer