#1 04.07.2013 17:18:47

akfaew
Administrator

LT32 has started

After a long and arduous team arrangement process and a last minute need to migrate servers we have started. Traditionally, the first turn is three days long, so don't make your moves hastily.

As is customary, LT33 will be a teamless game and LT34 a team game once again. I hope that next time we can use our experience and set everything up faster.

LTeX24 will be testing Freeciv 2.4. It is not a ranking game, and is used to try out radical changes in settings and try out wild new strategies, as well as detect bugs in Freeciv itself. So go ahead and sign up. It is possible that Edrim will be the server operator of that game, so there is something new there as well.

#2 04.07.2013 22:55:44

mrsynical
Player

Re: LT32 has started

akfaew wrote:

After a long and arduous team arrangement process and a last minute need to migrate servers we have started. Traditionally, the first turn is three days long, so don't make your moves hastily.

As is customary, LT33 will be a teamless game and LT34 a team game once again. I hope that next time we can use our experience and set everything up faster.

LTeX24 will be testing Freeciv 2.4. It is not a ranking game, and is used to try out radical changes in settings and try out wild new strategies, as well as detect bugs in Freeciv itself. So go ahead and sign up. It is possible that Edrim will be the server operator of that game, so there is something new there as well.

akfaew. Thank you for your time. Although it was slow, there are many that criticise, but only one doing most of the work.

#3 05.07.2013 01:37:00

det0r
Player

Thanks for tending to the whims of an argumentative group of TLs that can never reach consensus ;b

#4 08.07.2013 05:48:43

cgalik
Player

Yeah I also appreciate your time and patience with a bunch of random LTs who couldn't agree how many sides are on a coin... smile

Board footer